Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weekly Picks Change

Well folks, we're almost through two weeks of predictions. UConn-Seton Hall is at 8pm EST tonight (Saturday) and Gonzaga-Stanford is at 9pm EST. Before these games, my record for winning picks is 22-12 this week and 44-23 overall. That's a great record, but it's only for when I pick winners. I will look back on the last two weeks and change the record to whether or not my line was covered.

For example, if I predicted Pitt by three over West Virginia, and Pitt won by 3 or more, I would be right. But if West Virginia won or lost by two or less, I'd be wrong and mark it as an incorrect pick.

Sound good? I like telling myself I pick well, and I actually do well picking the winners, but not the scores as much. I will keep the winner-prediction record AND the spread record. From now on, there will be two records posted and I will correct last week's post.

Thanks and keep reading!

No comments: