Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hello, old friend

It's been over five days, or 101 hours and 33 minutes, since my last post. That is not cool, dude. So I am back. I have nothing of any particular quality to blab about...shocking, I know...but I will post some snipets of whatever's in my head.

-To steal the old Bill Reynolds saying, "There is no truth to the rumor" that this year's Final Four was even close to entertaining. No game closer than 15 points? C'mon. Oh, and p.s., the NCAA needs to fix their seeding. This year's bracket was awful. Some teams shouldn't have been 2-seeds, that means you, Tennessee, while others shouldn't have been stuck as 7-seeds, see: Georgetown. Oh well, you win the games they put you in.

-Opening Day of baseball was today. I don't find it as exciting as I did last year. I wish I knew why. Maybe because the Red Sox have a completely different lineup that I barely feel any connection to. Anyone have other reasons? Bueller?

I am out of ideas, or "idears" as John Kerry would say. Be back sometime soon I hope. Keep checking www.Pittnews.com for my stuff and some quality articles by starving students like myself.

See you.

No comments: