Wednesday, January 07, 2009

NFL Divisional Predictions


I know we recently switched over to J. Greer Weighs in on Hoops. But you know what, this site used to be J. Greer Weighs in on Sports.

So, after some clamoring from the masses, let's see my ridiculous picks for the rest of the NFL playoffs.

Steelers beat the Chargers
No shock here. San Diego played well last week, so the Chargers should struggle this week. I mean, that's how you get to 8-8, right? Darren Sproles will give the Steelers D some fits, but I like Pittsburgh at home. I'll say ... Pittsburgh 27, San Diego 17

Titans beat the Ravens
Yeah, I said it. I am one of the few people left in America (outside of Tennessee anyway) who actually thinks the Titans are the team to beat in the AFC. The Ravens are great, but I think their ride stops here. The upset is coming in the other conference ... Tennessee 17, Baltimore 14

Giants beat the Eagles
I love the Eagles. They are clearly a good team. But New York is the best team in the NFL. And the Eagles don't have to just stop one and a half running backs this week and a terrible QB, they have to stop three good RBs and a mediocre QB. Much harder. New York 20, Philly 17

Cardinals beat the Panthers
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Really? Arizona 34, Carolina 24

... but what do I know?

No comments: